Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Channeling Clara

My new haircut (a very cute bob with bangs) has got me image searching flappers and Clara Bow. The 20's isn't an era I usually emulate in my clothing (not having the right body type. I'm much too curvy), but it is one I enjoy for its frivolity and decandance.

Last night The Boy and I met some friends for dinner at Don Pedros (which in my opinion has the best mexican food in Winnipeg), so I did my hair.

It's a little Clara Bow-esque don't you think? I like it.



Lisa. xo

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! So cute! I've been thinking about getting bangs again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute hair!
    Looking forward to reading more of your new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...