Saturday, June 15, 2013

Outfits: Double Bows

I wore this on Wednesday out for pizza with all of The Boy's friends - just me and the boys! :)

It's a bit hard to see in some of these photos, but my t-shirt has a bow on it and my skirt has a lovely little bow. I bought this skirt at Foundre recently. I absolutely adore it - the colour, the pleats, the bow! It's really the star of this outfit - I had to keep everything else fairly simple and let it shine. 






White Bow Tee - Joe Fresh
Vintage Pleated Skirt - Foundre
Wooden Bangles - gift from Tracy
Turquoise Patent Wedges: Le Chateau
Vintage Straw Purse: gift from Matt

I'm working all weekend - 5 shows in 3 days (2 on Friday, 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday). I'll be ready for my day off on Monday, that's for sure! What are you up to this weekend?

Lisa.xo

8 comments:

  1. I can see the bow on your tee, it's really, really charming (as is this whole wonderful outfit). I love doubling (or even tripling) up on bows sometimes, too.

    Have a fabulous weekend, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I always say: "more is more!: lol!
      Hope you had a good weekend too!

      Lisa,

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite colors! And those bracelets are marvelous!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wear these a lot in the summer. A lot of people tell me they look like coasters. I'm more inclined to think they look like a wooden ice cream sandwich! lol!

      Janey - I'm so sorry, but I accidentally deleted the last comment you left me!! I read it then hit 'delete' instead of 'publish'. :( Just wanted to let you know.

      Lisa.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful find that skirt has such a nice flow to it! Loving all of your outfit posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm working hard to get more onto the blog.

      Lisa.

      Delete
  4. Wow, super surprised to read your shirt is from Joe Fresh, I thought it was vintage for sure. They have great stuff sometimes eh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Joe Fresh! I buy very selectively, but they have great tee-shirts. I liked this bow tee so much I bought it in black too!

      Lisa.

      Delete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...