Thursday, June 20, 2013

Outfits: Black is the New Black

Lamest post title ever...yup...I'm ok with it. But really, you just can't go wrong with all black. Ever. It always looks chic and classic. 

I feel a bit like Dita Von Teese running to my car after pilates in this outfit! lol! 





The photo below inspired this outfit. I discovered it online ages ago, saved it and vowed to re-create this look for myself. I bought my top with thoughts of this image in mind and when I found this pleated silk skirt at the Johnston Terminal Antique Mall at Debbie's shop (review in the works - stay tuned!) I couldn't leave it. I knew it was the piece I'd been waiting for to complete my look. 




Black Jersey Knit Top - Le Chateau
Black Pleated Silk Skirt: Debbie's Vintage (Johnston Terminal Antique Mall)
Mexican Silver Bracelets: gift
Tortoiseshell Cat Eye Sunglasses: Rhymes with Orange
Green Leather Purse: Claudia Firenze (Winners)
Black Flats: Joe Fresh
Lipstick: Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in 'Finale' (095)



Lisa.xo

4 comments:

  1. Nahhhh, it's a charming title - and it can be especially true at times, when black has been on the backburner in the fashion world.

    I completely agree, you are channeling a chic, classic dita vibe with this lovely outfit. So pretty and stylish!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, if only everyone looked good in black! Lovely hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love the pop of green from your purse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! I have worn this outfit since...this skirt was an impulse purchase, but I knew it would fill a major gap in my wardrobe and I haven't regretted the purchase for a millisecond.

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...