Friday, June 21, 2013

Inspiration: Vintage Styled Pink Hair

I am and always have been totally obsessed with pink hair (examples of my pink hair lust here and here). If my hair was not almost black I would have pink hair.

So in lieu of dying my own hair I just gaze adoringly at lovely ladies with pink hair on Pintrest.

Here are some of the images that are inspiring me right now:

unsourced via Pintrest


unsourced via Pintrest



*Sigh* if I was younger and more foolish I would totally bleach out my hair - ruin it - and dye it pink. Now I'm waaaay too sensible...too bad..


For more Vintage Inspired Hair (not all of them pink) check out my Pintrest Board

Lisa.xo

1 comment:

  1. You and me both, dear gal! Pink has always been my all-time favourite "non-natural" hair colour (followed closely by pine green). I love the look of vibrant, fun, girly hair hues like this, but have never quite mustered the courage to try them out. Perhaps I should invest in a pink wig one of these days, come to think of it, now that all my hair is storebought, and finally sport pink locks! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...