So in lieu of dying my own hair I just gaze adoringly at lovely ladies with pink hair on Pintrest.
Here are some of the images that are inspiring me right now:
unsourced via Pintrest
unsourced via Pintrest
*Sigh* if I was younger and more foolish I would totally bleach out my hair - ruin it - and dye it pink. Now I'm waaaay too sensible...too bad..
For more Vintage Inspired Hair (not all of them pink) check out my Pintrest Board.
Lisa.xo





You and me both, dear gal! Pink has always been my all-time favourite "non-natural" hair colour (followed closely by pine green). I love the look of vibrant, fun, girly hair hues like this, but have never quite mustered the courage to try them out. Perhaps I should invest in a pink wig one of these days, come to think of it, now that all my hair is storebought, and finally sport pink locks! :)
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica