Friday, September 14, 2012

Wishlist: Vintage Polka Dot Coat

The weather has gotten quite crisp here in the 'Peg and I am looking for ways to warm up.

I found and fell head over heels for this coat on Etsy last week:

buy it for me here!

Isn't is amazing?! If you can't tell from the photo, I'd just like to point out that those polka dots are blue.
*Sigh*

The problem? It's $895 USD. Now if I only had $1000 laying around I would be calling this beauty mine...

*Sigh*
I'd look so cute in this coat...

Lisa.xo

*Sigh*

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful coat. How frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an eye-catching beaut for sure! But that price, my word! I wonder if anyone (with very deep pockets) will pay that for it? Though few and far between, I have seen other similar large polka dotted coats before (usually with black dots), and should I come across one again (that's a wee bit more wallet-friendly), I'll let you know immediately.

    Wishing you a gorgeous Friday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap that jacket is AMAZING! way to bad about the price. I enjoy statement winter jackets.I used to have a vintage yellow one that I loved but it died:( Now I have plain old black....

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...