Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Link Love #1

I've always loved link roundups on other blogs. It's an amazing way to see where other creative people draw their inspiration from. It's also a great way to find new blogs and websites.

I've finally taken the plunge and am going to try and post a link roundup twice a month. 


Here's what's inspiring me right now:

  • Vintage Paper Moon Photos







  • Dividing Moments tribute to Dior's New Look bar suit. Part 1 & Part 2.

Butterick 7461: Dream Housecoat she made this beauty!! 


This trouser outfit. It had me at hello…I'm thinking about replicating it I like it so much. 

  • The Avacado Theory on Man Repeller. Seriously funny…if you are a 30-something woman, heck if you are a woman period, go read that…they posted it a few weeks ago and I'm still sending it to people. 
  • Wrapping with Scraps on Vixage. Look at how pretty this present is!!



Lisa.xo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my gift wrapping! I loved the avocado link as well I am almost at that point in my life oooh being 30... It was so nice to meet you as well when the weather is warmer we should try and meet up not by accident! I kinda hope not to ever run into you at VV because you will be holding things I want, JK. Keep up the lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing my posts, you are too sweet! I enjoyed reading through the other posts, and have bookmarked that paper moon how-too... who knows when it might come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic link roundup! Early on in my blog's life, I used to do such posts fairly often, but drifted (unintentionally) away from them for the most part in more recent years (the closest thing in the past couple of years would be my very spaced out "Vintage this and that" posts), but was just thinking a few days ago about how I'd like to do more of them again in 2014 (hopefully). I'll take your post as a further sign to try and do just that.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...