I've finally taken the plunge and am going to try and post a link roundup twice a month.
Here's what's inspiring me right now:
- Vintage Paper Moon Photos
- And further to that: How to make a Paper Moon Photo Booth
- How to Get Perfect Red Lips from Keiko Lynn
- This outfit from Atlantic-Pacific. Classic, chic and a touch of retro with the fur and cape. Love.
- This girl's blog: Through the Looking Glass. I love her retro meets goth style. Her photos are always beautiful.
- Two outfits from Polka Polish:
Butterick 7461: Dream Housecoat she made this beauty!!
This trouser outfit. It had me at hello…I'm thinking about replicating it I like it so much.
- The Avacado Theory on Man Repeller. Seriously funny…if you are a 30-something woman, heck if you are a woman period, go read that…they posted it a few weeks ago and I'm still sending it to people.
- Wrapping with Scraps on Vixage. Look at how pretty this present is!!
- Splurge vs. Save: Where Are you Putting Your Energy this December over on Kyla Roma. I went to university with Kyla and I love, love, love her blog. It's well written and always motivates me to do good - for myself and others.
- And finally, this look from Tea with the Vintage Baroness.