Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Link Love #2

Happy Friday! Here's the second edition of Link Love:


  • I got lost in the website Collector's Weekly last week - especially their articles on Culture. I must have read for hours. Here are some of my favourites:
                - Good Girls and Bad Boys: How to Achieve that Cool 50's Rockabilly Look


  • I know this is a Christmas related post and Christmas is over for this year, but I can't stop checking out the decor in this house. These photos are giving me the itch to tackle some more projects around my own house.
  • This Christmas outfit over at Atomic Redhead. Amazing!! That dress...awesome. 




  • These booties on The Man Repeller. Optical illusion goodness. At first I thought they were socks worn in mary janes. I love them…it's fetishwear meets good-girl.


  • I've been dying to cover up the blue fairy between my shoulder blades with an amazing old school style back piece tattoo. It'll be a while until it actually happens, but I can browse for inspiration until then. 
sources from top left: sleeve, chest piece, back pieceback piece


That's all for this week! 


Lisa.xo

2 comments:

  1. What a great round up of links! The mannequin piece was very interesting!

    And thank you so much for including me! :)

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ink is seriously inspiring. One day, if I have the means, I'd love to get a lot more myself, too (and urge that's been coming back stronger recently than it's been since my late teens).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...