- I got lost in the website Collector's Weekly last week - especially their articles on Culture. I must have read for hours. Here are some of my favourites:
- Good Girls and Bad Boys: How to Achieve that Cool 50's Rockabilly Look
- I know this is a Christmas related post and Christmas is over for this year, but I can't stop checking out the decor in this house. These photos are giving me the itch to tackle some more projects around my own house.
- This Christmas outfit over at Atomic Redhead. Amazing!! That dress...awesome.
- This photo over at Freelancer's Fashionblog. I want to live in that picture.
- Pin up shoot on The Rockabilly Socialite. Hot!
- These booties on The Man Repeller. Optical illusion goodness. At first I thought they were socks worn in mary janes. I love them…it's fetishwear meets good-girl.
- I've been dying to cover up the blue fairy between my shoulder blades with an amazing old school style back piece tattoo. It'll be a while until it actually happens, but I can browse for inspiration until then.
That's all for this week!