Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award X2!

I have the most amazing readers! I have been nominated twice in the last month by LivingSimplyWell and Lady Jardin for the One Lovely Blog Award!




Thank you so much ladies!  :)


Rules of acceptance (as mentioned by other bloggers):
*thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
*share 7 things about yourself
*nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
*contact your chosen bloggers to let them know 
7 things about myself
1. I am embarrassed to show people I know and meet in person about my blog. I'm a little afraid that they might think it's narcissistic and shallow. 
2. I am bad at managing money. I'm trying really hard to make new habits, but it's taking a long time to cement them (I'm talking years).
3. Childish poop and pee jokes give me the giggles. What can I say? I'm immature. I only look like a lady...lol!
4. I love to cook. I find it very relaxing! There is nothing better than making a delicious meal for The Boy and I to enjoy together. 


5. I love rockabilly culture, but am not part of it. What can I say? I love old cars. Rockabilly guys are cute and rockabilly girls are always hot! What's not to like?


6. I'm not sure if I want kids. And I am not a baby person. I'm not sure what why women "ooo" and "ahhh" over babies...


7. I don't have a Facebook account. I'm not crazy about the idea that someone I don't know could look me up online and find things out about me. Yes, I know they have security and privacy features, but there is something about Facebook that I just don't like. I actually find it very satisfying to tell people that I live a Facebook-less existence. And yes, I realize that my blog is another form of social media, but I feel as though I have much more control about the content on my blog and in some ways it's a little more private.   


Nominated Bloggers
Here are the bloggers I can't get enough of right now (in no particular order):



Thanks again for the award ladies! 

Lisa.xo


3 comments:

  1. You deserve the awards for sure Lisa! One of my favorite aspects of this blog is how you string words together. Keep up the interesting work. Rockabilly Rules OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award, your blog is lovely! And thank you so much for mentioning me, it's such an honour to be amoung other wonderful bloggers!
    I completely share your embarassment about sharing your blog. Sometimes in retrospect I wish I had said something, but hardly ever do. Plus also number 4! There really isn't anything better.
    Great list! can't wait to see what else you post! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! Honoured to be among these bloggers :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...