I haven't, but I certainly would. I have't had a ton of luck purchasing lingerie (new or old) online over the years. I have a short, curvy figure and a small C cup bosom, plus small shoulders, and and something about that combo really makes it so that I need to try lingerie (especially bras) on in person first most of the time. Still, if I caught wind of a great sale on Dita's products online, I'm certainly not saying I wouldn't try my luck on a piece or two.
I'm back to regular work in October and I'm hoping barenecessites.com still has it in stock by then. I will be sure to review my pieces if I do end up buying them.
Looks interesting. I've never bought lingerie. Never thought I'd look good in it, but I guess that isn't the point -- feeling good is a better goal.
ReplyDeleteYou're right! The point is about making YOU feel good.
DeleteLisa.
I haven't, but I certainly would. I have't had a ton of luck purchasing lingerie (new or old) online over the years. I have a short, curvy figure and a small C cup bosom, plus small shoulders, and and something about that combo really makes it so that I need to try lingerie (especially bras) on in person first most of the time. Still, if I caught wind of a great sale on Dita's products online, I'm certainly not saying I wouldn't try my luck on a piece or two.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
I'm back to regular work in October and I'm hoping barenecessites.com still has it in stock by then. I will be sure to review my pieces if I do end up buying them.
DeleteLisa.