- This intriguing article about How Women use Style to Compete with One Another from The Cut.
- If you love healthy, delicious food on a budget (we're talking $4 a day!!), check out this free downloadable cookbook 'Good and Cheap' by Leane Brown.
- This incredible picture of Elizabeth Taylor. Her photos make me want to chop all my hair off! Check out this link for 32 stunning photos of her.
- Two new-to-me blogs I can't get enough of right now:
AND
Lisa.xo




Junebugs and Georgia Peaches is such a fun blog! I was following MJC on Instagram for a while before their blog launched a few months ago and have enjoyed reading all of their posts ever since. I like the sense of upbeat vitality they bring to their posts and that it's two friends sharing one blog. Not a completely unheard of idea of course, but still uncommon enough to have a degree of charming novelty to it.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
I happened to have chopped my hair off yesterday, sadly midi length does not look as good on me as Elizabeth Taylor! The Junebugs and Georgia peach blog has been bookmarked by me:)
ReplyDelete