- This incredible summer outfit from The Fiercest Lilliputian
- What Not to Pack: Summer Abroad from Kendi Everyday. I think that this list could translate to a vintage or vintage inspired wardrobe in a snap.
- I freakin' LOVE this outfit from Jessica over at Chronically Vintage. Serious skirt envy happening right here....
- This great post from Confessions of a Vintage Hoarder on Where to purchase affordable Luxury Quality Suspender Belts.
- I'm dying to inject some more eclectic decor and other pops of colour into our living room/dining room. These images are inspiring me right now.
This entire apartment is beautiful! Go check it out at Apartment Therapy
unsourced via Pintrest
Lisa.xo





*Blush!* Thank you very much, darling gal. If we lived nearby (curse you, giant expanse of Canada! ;)), you could borrow that great novelty print skirt anytime you wanted.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
I always look for a novelty print skirt like Jessica's when I thrift, that outfit or her killed me as well! I adore eclectic living spaces as well I can't get enough of gold mirrors on brightly painted walls...
ReplyDeleteGreat selection. And I too love Jessica's skirt.
ReplyDelete