It is chic summer style at its best! If only I could pull off big shades and a headscarf even a fraction that well - I think one needs chiseled cheekbones in most cases for that combo to really fly, and I thoroughly lack that kind of model-esque bone structure. I do wear headscarves in this style relatively often though, especially during the colder months, when they're a great way to help keep one's ears a little warmer.
Hi Lisa! Recently found your blog and just wanted to say hello! I'm a Winnipegger too so wanted to drop you a note. Also I love this pic - head scarves alway scream chic to me! :)
It is chic summer style at its best! If only I could pull off big shades and a headscarf even a fraction that well - I think one needs chiseled cheekbones in most cases for that combo to really fly, and I thoroughly lack that kind of model-esque bone structure. I do wear headscarves in this style relatively often though, especially during the colder months, when they're a great way to help keep one's ears a little warmer.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
Love the matching headscarves!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa! Recently found your blog and just wanted to say hello! I'm a Winnipegger too so wanted to drop you a note. Also I love this pic - head scarves alway scream chic to me! :)
ReplyDelete