Whoops! I went to the lake again...I really didn't mean to take a week off from the blog. But to be honest, it was good.
I have some posts planned and I feel relaxed and rejuvenated. It's amazing what a holiday does for the mind, body and soul.
Lisa.xo
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No worries at all, sweet gal! If you don't soak up these precious Canadian summer days now, you'll have to wait months upon months to do it again - so I say get out there and enjoy as much of the great outdoors as you possibly can.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
Who can blame you for going to the lake - it all looks such fun and the weather good. Winter will be here too soon, make the most of it.
ReplyDeleteYou have always had an amazing sense of style...
ReplyDeleteWonderful blog L!
Regards
Mr. Big
Mr. Big? I this who I think it is?
ReplyDeleteLisa. aka. Carrie
Mr Big... Is a mister. Also known as Mr B... A stager of high school musicals... Oh and nice gams L.
ReplyDeleteAnd L you have panash!
ReplyDeleteRegards
Mr Big