But the real reason of this post. My brother's birthday was last weekend and he had a bunch of people over to celebrate.
Last year we took a few goofy pictures of Matt, Will and myself and I thought it would be fun to continue the tradition (and somehow I've managed to wear almost the exact same thing! lol! What can I say? A white tee and jeans is classic. No brainer...)
We're like superheroes or something!
'cause this is thriller....
I just want you to know these are the tame photos...we may or may not have had a lot to drink that night...and we act like idiots when we're together...
possibly the most attractive face I've ever made.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! LOVE YOU!
Lisa.xo
I had a chuckle or two while looking at the pics! As always, never a dull moment when the sibs are together! hahaha
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! All birthdays should be that fun, lighthearted, and filled with timeless silliness and smiles.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
AHH the thriller picture seriously made my entire YEAR.
ReplyDeleteHey there! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my web site ... alice in wonderland birthday party supplies
aw your bro is a cutie!
ReplyDelete