That interview definitely made her seem more approachable, even if she doesn't look it. I found it funny when the camera went from her (such a beauty) to the journalist, who looks a bit disheveled. It was quite the contrast. Very enjoy interview methinks.
Brianna - the journalist was a bit of a mess wasn't he? My favorite part was when Dita tore into him a bit when he started talking about feminism! I would have liked to see that conversation through.
That interview definitely made her seem more approachable, even if she doesn't look it. I found it funny when the camera went from her (such a beauty) to the journalist, who looks a bit disheveled. It was quite the contrast. Very enjoy interview methinks.
ReplyDeleteBrianna - the journalist was a bit of a mess wasn't he? My favorite part was when Dita tore into him a bit when he started talking about feminism! I would have liked to see that conversation through.
ReplyDeleteLisa.xo