I'm not a fan of New Year's Resolutions. I think that anytime is a good time to start a good habit.
What does that have to do with snacking you ask? Well, I am less than impressed with my waistline these days. Yes, it could be bigger. I am, in actuality, in pretty good shape, but I have noticed that some of my favourite dresses are a little snugger than they used to be. So I've started running on my treadmill a couple times a week and have been making an effort to eat better. Not a diet, just to make better choices about what goes into me.
This is my new favourite snack:
Organic Gala Apple cut up and dipped in Natural Peanut Butter. YUM!
And it's so much better when you display it nicely on the plate.
Lisa.xo
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yum! You're making me super hungry and we don't have any apples in the house at the moment!
ReplyDelete-LAURA xx
http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com
Such a great snack! I'm also a fan of ants on a log (celery, natural PB and raisins - yummmm)
ReplyDeleteYep, that's delicious! I also like a good cheese with apples. Snacks are the best!
ReplyDelete