Today is one of those days. Except that this not one of my favorite outfits, it just happens to be a good work standby. You've seen this outfit before actually (in fact, I originally posted this outfit last June. Wierd.).
What can I say? Posting everday is not about breaking fashion boundaries. It's about posting.
White Headband: Ricki's
Rose Pendant Necklace: Thrifted
Blue Embroidered Blouse: Katch 22
White Ruffle Front Tank: George (Walmart)
Black Cotton Sateen Capris: Jacob
Black Flats: Joe Fresh
50's Bamboo Purse: Thrifted
50's Bamboo Purse: Thrifted
Lisa.xo
the blue blouse is really cute!
ReplyDeletePeriwinkle - thank you! It's made of the most unbelievable cotton. It's light and comfortable. The best part? It was $10 in a boutique downtown! Score!
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is really cute - I love the blouse and I noticed that the flats are Joe Fresh...I so miss being able to shop there! I think they are expanding into the New York area though...
ReplyDeletexoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com
Courtney - thanks! I love Joe Fresh! Most of the new clothes (as in not vintage)I buy are from there.
ReplyDeleteI did hear that they're expanding to NY!