Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wishlist: Miss L Fire Bluebird Sandal

The no shopping stint is officially over. I went thrift and vintage shopping with my pal Daphne from Vixage last Tuesday and I'm seriously debating buying these Miss L Fire Bluebird sandals before they disappear.

I mean really. What rockabilly girl could resist these?!?!!


...sigh...I'm so weak...lol!! I'll probably order them before the week is up...



UPDATE: I totally just bought them from ModCloth....It was gonna happen...I knew it...



Lisa.xo

5 comments:

  1. Delightful! We want to see you wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've seen Roisin, a really cool blogger wear these and I adore them!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to go back on the no shopping rule but we will see, you will see my post later this week... I 100% feel you could diy those for cheaper they are REALLY cute and unique I am not swaying you not to get them but if you google swallow iron on patch you can find something similar it would be smaller but that may be a good thing on top of your toes. I usually can't stop myself for ordering something online if I have been thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!?!! those are sandals!!!! GET THEM!!!! so freaking amazing!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really, really are sensational!!! I would wildly adore a pair, too, but don't have that kind of room in my budget at the moment. I'll have to enjoy them vicariously through yours if you order a pair (and can't wait to see how you style them, if you do).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...