Sunday, July 6, 2014

32

Another year, another birthday.



Today's the day. :) I've had many wonderful texts, emails and phone calls from friends and family already. I've eaten birthday cake for breakfast. So far, so good. :)

This afternoon I plan on collecting my free birthday drink from Starbucks and then hitting up Value Village for some thrift shopping. Tonight The Boy and are going out for dinner with friends.


I love birthdays. Today I feel blessed for the many wonderful things and people in my life. This feeling keeps me going through the tough times life throws my way too (who are we kidding, no ones life is perfect except in the blogosphere, right?!). I am also thankful for you, who come and visit this little blog of mine - thanks for hangin out - you guys rock!



I'll post birthday outfits and tales of dinner tomorrow. See you then!

Lisa.xo


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great b-day! Can't wait to see what you wore. The last purple dress was so good can't believe you were able to find a perfect fit online and for such a great price. I will be jealous of your VV finds as always:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good birthday plan to me! I hope you find many delightful treasures!

    Happy Birthday!!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sentiments, sweet dear. I adore birthdays (my own or anyone else's) as well and always feel sorry for those who stop enjoying/looking forward to/delighting in them as they leave youth behind. Here's to an amazing, fun filled, absolutely fantastic year ahead. Who knows, perhaps your 32nd and my 30th year will finally be the one in which we get to meet up in person. That would be AWESOME! :)

    Tons of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...