Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Link Love #3


  • Found this great rockabilly blog through some random internet meandering. Temperamental Broad. This girl has killer style with a wardrobe I am seriously coveting. 






  • Mark these in your YouTube favourites. Clips from a  show on the Smithsonian Channel called L.A. Frock Stars about a high end vintage shop in LA called The Way We Wore (they sell over a million dollars worth of product a year!!!). I'm addicted and can't stop watching..here's one clip for you.


  • In order to gear up and purge some un-needed items in my life I've been reading posts from The Minimalists. If you're looking to simplify your life, declutter and de-stress I would highly recommend checking out that link and reading some of the essays on that page. I may never be a true 'minimalist', but their philosophy really helps me put things in perspective when I'm having difficulty paring down my stuff. 
  • This 30's fitted jacket at Dear Golden…I love everything about it. 

  • This fantastic post from By Gum, By Golly about visualizing the closet of your dreams. 
  • And more to that…this post from Kendi Everyday about Accessorires - the power of them and the importance about buying quality over quantity. 



Lisa.xo


2 comments:

  1. That delicate, yet substantially stunning, burgundy lace jacket is steal-your-breath-away gorgeous. Swoon! Love! Want (too)! What a marvelous piece to cap this terrific link and image roundup off with, dear gal..

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thanks so much for featuring me! And reminding me of the joy of turbans :)
    Great blog,
    Betty
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...