- Found this great rockabilly blog through some random internet meandering. Temperamental Broad. This girl has killer style with a wardrobe I am seriously coveting.
- Love this casual Rockabilly look on Betty Leopard.
- This adorable set of 1940s underwear on Leopard and Lipstick.
- This delightful look from Vixen Vintage. Right up my alley…
- In order to gear up and purge some un-needed items in my life I've been reading posts from The Minimalists. If you're looking to simplify your life, declutter and de-stress I would highly recommend checking out that link and reading some of the essays on that page. I may never be a true 'minimalist', but their philosophy really helps me put things in perspective when I'm having difficulty paring down my stuff.
- This 30's fitted jacket at Dear Golden…I love everything about it.
- This fantastic post from By Gum, By Golly about visualizing the closet of your dreams.
- And more to that…this post from Kendi Everyday about Accessorires - the power of them and the importance about buying quality over quantity.