Monday, January 6, 2014

Casual Plaid

I love to dress up. But unfortunately, I live a pretty casual lifestyle with little to no opportunity to get really glammed up. There was a time in the not-so-distant past where I had very little in my casual, everyday wardrobe which I felt truly reflected my personal style. I've been slowly making amends to that and have worked hard in the last year to build a casual wardrobe that I love to wear as much as my fancy dresses.


This is an outfit that I wear often and love. It's the only plaid shirt I own, but I love the fit and how it looks paired with jeans or tied in front with shorts or a casual skirt in the summer.



Vintage Glasses: were Grandma Cotton's new lenses at Osborne Spectacle
Vintage Necklace: antique mall somewhere..
Plaid Shirt: thrifted, Value Village
Sequin Rose Brooch: Rocabetty
Black Skinny Jeans: Forever 21


Lisa.xo


3 comments:

  1. If one only has a single plaid shirt, that sure is a beaut to call their own! I love the classic, serene (yet in no way lackluster) colour palette and that you highlighted the stripes of red with that punchy, gorgeous over sized bloom. This is such a pretty low key look!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the exact same way I often find myself shopping for causal pieces or not as bright lipsticks to wear while I run my errands. It is quite hard to find a balance of clothes that make you happy and that don't feel over the top for everyday things. I think your pair of glam glasses and a great accessory make all the difference. I will be shooting a random e-mail your way later this week so keep an eye out for it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plaid! You inspired me to wear my favorite plaid shirt yesterday which I hadn't worn in a while!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...