Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Outfits: Vintage 40's Tilt Hat

There's nothing like a good hat to spice up an otherwise utilitarian outfit. I bought this charming 40's tilt hat from Ragpickers a few years ago. I've pinned the flowers to it for a little boost of colour.

As you can see, my love of black and white this winter continues. It's just so classic! You can't go wrong!







White Flower Brooch & Purple Flower Brooch: Ricki's
40's Grey Felt Tilt Hat: Ragpickers
Black Bobble Necklace: Le Chateau
Vintage Cameo Ring: Things Antiques & Gifts
White Blouse: Jacob
Black Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Black Pumps with Rhinestone Bow: Forever 21


Lisa.xo

5 comments:

  1. this tilt hat is absolutely perfect. it turns this everyday outfit into something special. very chic, lady like and modern. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, that is so incredibly chic. I'm smitten with this awesome paring of old and new. Total cover girl worthy look here, sweet Lisa.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so smart! I love this look on you.
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes! Adorable. (And your makeup is perfection.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That hat is nothing short of amazing!!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...