Friday, August 23, 2013

Outfits: All My Summer Favourites

If you follow me on Insta you've already had a sneak peek at this outfit yesterday. I had jam packed day!

I met some girlfriends from work (who are both stage managers, like me) for lunch at Rudy's Eat & Drink downtown. When The Boy picked me up he said he was craving Rum Punch from Muddy Water's Riverside Patio, so we had to go! We ran into a friend and spent the rest of the afternoon on the patio taking in the scenery, the sun and sipping on delicious cocktails!







I wasn't into wearing a dress today. I've been really inspired by flowy skirts and crop tops on Pintrest as of late. This is my interpretation. I also left the heels at home because I wanted to keep the look more causal. I'm stoked about this outfit! I want to wear it again before it cools off! It contains all of my new favourite summer pieces: new sandals, new skirt, new purse and new scatter pins!! The top is an oldie, but a goodie from Joe Fresh that I picked up at a thrift store.



After dinner yesterday evening The Boy and I went on a bike ride for an hour. I didn't wear this outfit for the bike ride however...lol! We have a great bike and walking path in our end of the city and we've been trying to get some more exercise into our schedules.

All in all, a summer day well spent!

Vintage Sea Turtle Scatter Pins: Ruby Slipper
Polka Dot Tee: Joe Fresh
Black Silk Skirt: Debbie's Vintage
Sandals: ZigiSoho
Green Leather Purse: Claudia Firenze


Lisa.x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful peasant inspired skirt and top combination. There really are some summer days when you just don't feel like going the dress route again, and it's great to have options like this when such is the case. Your really look wonderful, honey! I just adore your trio of turtle scatter pins - so darling!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...