Saturday, August 10, 2013

Another Dressing Room Update

This should be one of the last ones. lol! This room is nearly complete.

I've got a curtain to hide the treadmill, a laundry basket and a few more floating shelves to purchase, install and she's done!! :) But I couldn't wait to show you, so here it is!


The gallery wall I hung (with a little help from The Boy - he hung the anchors for the venetian style mirror). I love this. It makes me smile like crazy.



And what it looked liked in previous incarnations.





You can see the old carpet and wall colour really well in this photo. 


And now:



Pretty awesome! :) Lots of elbow grease in this room, but worth every second.


For more photos of the progress on this room click here
For Dressing Room inspiration check out my Pintrest board here.


Lisa.xo

9 comments:

  1. I love the black and white carpet! The gallery wall turned out really nice as well. You did a really great job on the whole room:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are the newest additions. It's the LAPPLJUNG rug from Ikea. And the gallery wall is made up of special items I've found, thrifted, been given.

      Lisa.xo

      Delete
  2. holy cow! I'm so envious!! It is my goal one day to have a dressing room just like this. Right now, I have it all between two big closets and my vanity in the bedroom but someday it'll happen! I'd love to finish the attic of an old house and have it up there. I love old attics with the slanted walls and creaky charm. Beautiful dressing room!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm pretty lucky to have such a nice room and to have the space to be able to have it (I worry a little that it'll have to go when we have kids, but I'm hoping my bf will give up one of his hobby rooms instead! lol!).

      Wouldn't an attic dressing room in an old victorian house be dreamy? I also love the slanted walls and dormer windows. When I was a little girl I always wanted to have my room in one.

      Lisa.xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty lucky. All girls should have a dressing room, I think.

      Lisa.xo

      Delete
  4. It looks amazing! That rug is stunning, and I love the gallery wall too. You are very lucky to have such a lovely dressing room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naturaly, I've fainted from envy. :D
    Your dressing room is so lovely, dear girl.

    I love the picture wall so much.
    The dresses I managed to spot on your pictures are so refreshing, colorful and gorgeous!

    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an absolute work of art!!! I can't imagine a fashion loving lady alive who wouldn't trade her favourite pair of shoes for an incredible dressing room like this of her own.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...