Friday, February 22, 2013

Outfits: Variations on a Theme

Another outfit from the road (although we're in town for the weekend!). As you can see, this one is similar to the one I showed you last week. 
It's a fail-proof formula really: cute beret, tee-shirt, cardigan, skinny jeans, vintage jewelry, boots. I have a number of these outfits in my suitcase. 


What you don't see here is how many layers I'm actually wearing. Under the cardigan, the tee-shirt and the white long sleeve tee shirt is a tank top. Under my jeans are thermal long johns and under my boots are thermal socks. Sometimes I wear another pair of knee high socks over the thermals. And often I will layer on a scarf if the gym we're performing in is cold. 


As you can see, I did manage to wear my new necklace. I thought maybe when I bought it, it was too fancy to wear out in rural Manitoba. Nope! Nothing like a tee-shirt and rhinestones!



Chartreuse Knit Beret: Forever 21
Vintage Rhinestone Necklace: thrifted in Swan River
Aqua Tee Shirt: thrifted
Long Sleeve White Tee (under tee and cardigan): Ricki's
Leopard Print Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Black Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Over the Knee Boots: Urban Planet

We head back out for the next leg of the tour on Sunday. It's a shorter stint this time - only a week and a half.

Lisa.xo

3 comments:

  1. vintage jewels, cardigan and skinny jeans are my go too items as well. The necklace looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful, dear Lisa, and always look endlessly stylish and smartly put together. That necklace is gorgeously sophisticated, it looks evening more amazing on you than in the shot of it you shared the other day.

    Have an awesome weekend, honey!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous necklace!!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...