Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chip and Dipper

Like I said in yesterdays post. I scored some sweet thrift finds while touring the province.

This beauty might be the best thing I bought.

I scored this lovely 50's/60's (any experts weigh in on this? I'm not sure which it is) chip and dip set at the Steinbach MCC Thrift store for $15! It was sitting on a display table as I walked in the store and I snatched in up without hesitation.

No chips, very little wear on the hand painting. And best of all. It goes with my decor! :) *happy dance*






I'll share the rest of my haul with you tomorrow!

Lisa.xo

2 comments:

  1. What a seriously fantastic find! Love the design and painted tropical blooms. Very tiki appropriate, but at the same time, just as at home in classic mid-century kitchen. I concur with your estimated date, but can't for sure either which of the two decades it hails from.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm seriously smitten with it! It makes me want to invite company over so I can use it. Or maybe we should just indulge and use it anyway. :)

      Lisa.xo

      Delete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...