This photo of Gretchen Mol in The Notorious Betty Page was my inspiration. I knew I wanted to keep my bangs, but it was time to lose some length.
Here's my version.
The best part is that I have a fabulous new hairdresser. Winnipeg's premier rockabilly and vintage hairstylist Kelly O. Her and I totally clicked. I adore her. AND she made my hair look freakin awesome!! My bangs have never been better behaved.
If you insta, follow her @hairbymisskellyo. If you want to book an appointment she's at Salon One 11.
Leopard Print Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Black Tee: Forever21 - thrifted
Vintage Mink Brooch: Value Village
Lisa.xo





Beautiful! It's a wonderful length and the curls are gorgeous. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteit looks so great! The second picture and the one you posted on instagram is perfection I will just comment here but that mink brooch looks amazing with the cardigan I am missing the one I sold now!
ReplyDelete*Whistles!!!* Wowza, dear gal, this length looks sooooo fabulous on you. It's very becoming, classic, feminine, beautiful, the list goes on and on. How awesome is it that you have a vintage/rockabilly hairdresser in Winnipeg. It must be a genuine delight going to someone who knows their stuff on the vintage hair front.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
Looks beautiful! Very lovely on you! x
ReplyDeleteWow! This is fabulous! I love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
-Janey