- There isn't anything I don't love about this wintry outfit from Atomic Redhead. It's the perfect combination of vintage style and effortlessness - something I am striving toward with my wardrobe these days.
- Summer dreaming with Fleur over on Diary of a Vintage Girl. Love this hat (available to purchase here) and cluster of flowers.
- How cute is Jessica from Chronically Vintage in this adorable casual outfit?
- This pseudo-60's look from Atlantic-Pacific.
Have a great weekend!
Lisa.xo




What a great post! These are some stylish ladies. Jessica is one of my top favorites.
ReplyDeleteI gasped when I saw the summary and tiny repro of the first pic in my blog-feed. My first thought was, "When did Lisa dye her hair?!"
Agreed, Janey's outfit is sensational. That lovely lady has such a killer sense of style, eye for colour combinations, and endlessly awesome collection of accessories. Thank you very much for including me here, sweet dear, I really appreciate it and will be smiling all evening now.
ReplyDeleteHave a marvelous, fun filled weekend!
♥ Jessica
This was such a wonderful thing to wake up to! Thank you so very much for including me!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful selection of fabulous ladies. I adore Jessica so much and I love link posts because they expose me to other wonderful bloggers!
xoxo
-Janey