It's officially chilly here in Winnipeg. We have only had a few light dustings of snow this month - none of which stayed, but we all know winter is looming.
In anticipation of snow I've turned my eye to warm sweaters on Etsy.
Great round-up. I already had the first white one "hearted" on etsy.;) I also am really like the last one. I love texture and color a cardigan can add to your outfit. I am hoping for more good sweater luck next time I go thrifting.
Just popping in to let you know I washed my sweater, and boy did it need it! Even though it was white and looked mint there was a lot of hidden stink in it:P
Dear goodness, these are all kinds of glorious! I sincerely adore them all, but feel like the blue and black ones are hollering my name most loudly. Gorgeous finds!
Those two are my favourite too. But don't click the link to the blue one! It's over $500 USD!! Yikes! Too pretty not to include in this post though. That's what Wishlists are for! Wishing!
Great round-up. I already had the first white one "hearted" on etsy.;) I also am really like the last one. I love texture and color a cardigan can add to your outfit. I am hoping for more good sweater luck next time I go thrifting.
ReplyDeleteI love the first one! The bead pattern is so unique!
DeleteLisa.
Just popping in to let you know I washed my sweater, and boy did it need it! Even though it was white and looked mint there was a lot of hidden stink in it:P
DeleteLove the hot pink one!
ReplyDeleteMe too! It's so hard to find good cardigans in bright colours.
DeleteLisa.
Dear goodness, these are all kinds of glorious! I sincerely adore them all, but feel like the blue and black ones are hollering my name most loudly. Gorgeous finds!
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
Those two are my favourite too. But don't click the link to the blue one! It's over $500 USD!! Yikes! Too pretty not to include in this post though.
DeleteThat's what Wishlists are for! Wishing!
Lisa.