I have a serious crush on this purse. It was a gift from the costume designer on Angels in America: Perestroika and she could not have done any better. I squealed with glee when I opened it.
This is how good she is; without knowing it she bought me a purse which combines two of my favourite sartorial fetishes: wicker summer purses and nautical. So today's outfit started with the purse.
Working so much has got me rocking pants a lot these days. Spring in Winnipeg has come late and summer isn't quite here yet, so I haven't had a chance to wear any of my summer dresses yet. :(
You also might notice how straight my hair is compared to how I normally wear it. I finally got around to buying a Chi flat iron and have been enjoying this different look for the last week. Straightening my hair makes it look soooo long!! :)
Vintage Wooden Parrot Necklace: Vintage Glory
Red and White Striped Tee: Gap, Thrifted
Braided White Leather Belt: Thrifted
Navy Trousers: Jacob
Red Espadrilles: George
Vintage Nautical Purse: Gift from Mo
Lisa.xo




Everything about this summery outfit feels so fresh, yet timeless, and endlessly pretty. That bag really is all kinds of fantastic! I'd be basing many an outfit around it, if I had one like it, too. You look absolutely stellar, honey!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
♥ Jessica
What a purse!! And such an adorable outfit too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
-Janey
very pretty!
ReplyDeletethis purse totally hits the nail! love it.
ReplyDelete