Another work outfit. I got a lot of compliments on this outfit. So I guess it would seem I'm not the only one who is totally in love with it! haha!
I seem to be wearing a lot of flats these days. Work has been busy. Inventory prep...so I am climbing a lot of ladders and running around a lot. Heels aren't very good for that kind of work.
I was tempted to wear my brogues with this oufit since they too are black and white, but I thought that might be a bit predictable. It also occured to me that I've been wearing them to work almost every day. So I thought I would mix it up.
Now if only I could figure out how to photograph these prints without all that distortion!! Any thoughts or help?
Vintage Rhinstone "Fan" Earrings: Thrifted
Striped Tee with Flower: Joe
Belt: Le Chateau
Polka Dotted Skirt: Ricki's
Pantyhose: Walmart
Socks: Joe
Red Patent Flats: Joe
I was pretty sure you were due for another outfit photo today since I subjected you to my plant photos yesterday! haha!
Lisa.xo
LOVE the dots and stripes combination!
ReplyDeleteI love the constrast of patterns in the same color, and the girly tone overall. It's hard to pull that off without going campy (I mean, polka-dotted skirt?) but worn this way it looks really cute. I'm stealing this for my inspiration folder :)
ReplyDelete