They're all modern photos. I toyed with the idea of posting some antique drawings and photos, but I think due to the nature of my own style (which is I feel a good mix of old and new) I decided to show you modern fashion photos with a victorian feel.
Enjoy!
I've had this image on my computer for a while now and I can't for the life of my remember where I've plucked it from. Mostly I like the striped stockings and corst.
If you're a fan of Project Runway then you will recognize this dress. I personally don't have cable, so don't follow it. I did however see this episode online and LOVE this dress. I want to wear it somewhere!
Renee Zellweger's 2009 Golden Globe Dress. Some people may not like it, but I love it. End of Story.
I found this on a random Google search. It's from Plastik Wrap on Etsy. I'm not sure exactly what it is about this look that I like, but something about it grabbed me. What can I say?
This is my favorite image here.This is The Holly from Topsy Turvy Hats. I would like to own every hat they have! If you follow no other link on this post follow that one (Kim, I know you'll love these!). I promise you won't be dissapointed! I want this photo hanging in my house somewhere.
Stay Tuned for the last installment of the Victorian Fashion Series!!
Lisa. xo





It would be nice if the corset was socially acceptable again; my back would sigh with relief.
ReplyDelete