Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

We're trapped in southwestern Manitoba today. There is a massive snowfall warning - winds gusting up to 50 km/hr and we could receive anywhere from 10 - 20 cm of snow over the next day!

This is one of our vans buried in snow. 

The school we were supposed to perform at this morning was closed (due to weather conditions) and we were unable to drive to our second school (in another town) due to weather and road conditions.

What's a girl to do?
Hunker down in my hotel room and shop for summer dresses on Etsy!

These beauties have hit my "Favourites" list:

buy it here!

but it here!

buy it here!

buy it here!

buy it here!

buy it here!


Stay warm!

Lisa.xo









1 comment:

  1. You're a red-as-a-maple-leaf blooded Canadian gal after my own heart. I too tend to start daydreaming about vintage sundresses when a hefty winter storm front rolls in, especially one that strikes later in the season. I hope the nasty weather on your end clears soon as that you get to add some of these beauties to your wardrobe.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...