Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Outfits: Red Pants

Did you miss me? Here I am! First outfit post of 2013!

The Boy and I went out last Saturday night for nachos and beer with some friends and this is what I wore. I was really tempted to get dressed up in a dress or skirt, but if you live in Winnipeg you know how casual Carlos and Murphy's is so I took some inspiration from this post last week and wore my red cords instead.


It's become ridiculously cold here anyway, so cords were a much warmer option.



Sometimes I wish I was blogging from somewhere in the world that gets more daylight this time of year. I always struggle to take photos before the sun starts to set. Hence, how grainy these ones are. It was 5:00pm and the sun was quickly disappearing.
I know you'll forgive me! :)


I love this necklace. I have quite a few amazing statement necklaces I've bought from Le Chateau. This one put me back $45, but has been worth every penny. I wear it a lot and get tons of compliments. Plus, when I'm feeling less than inspired it jazzes up an black outfit in an second - instant style! Can't go wrong with that!


Pearl and Enamel Necklace: Le Chateau
Polka Dot Tee: Thrifted
Black Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Vintage Black Grosgrain Belt: from Aunt Mary
Red Cords: Forever 21
Suede Boots: George (Walmart)
Houndstooth Purse: Aldo
Lippy: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Gothic

Lisa.xo


1 comment:

  1. Red was made for you, dear Lisa, it looks like a million dollars with your skin and hair colouring.

    I know just what you mean about the lack of light. One of the few perks of our old place (and there weren't too many, let me tell you!) was that it had amazing light (being on 23rd floor helped!). No such luck here now, but the house is worlds better, so I really can't complain to much. Spring - and thus longer hours and brighter sunlight - has to return eventually - even to those of us nestled up here in Canada! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...