Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winnipeg Vintage Public Service Announcement



I've had quite a few emails and comments in the last little while asking if Ruby Slipper is still on Sargent Ave.

No friends, it's not!

Tracy (the owner) has been looking for a new location for the shop for about a year now and have finally moved to
370 St Anne's Road. 

I have updated all related posts for future reference. :)

This has been a public service announcement from Butterflies and Daisys Vintage...

Lisa.xo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was in the sargent location a few months back and it wasn't the same I wasn't sure how long they would keep 2 locations going. I don't live near the new location so I will have to keep stalking my local thrift shops for my vintage. Sad to see it move from the west end:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I wondered where it had gone to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to know if I ever have the great pleasure (and I really hope I do!) of being in Winnipeg. Thanks for the update, dear Lisa!


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...