Saturday, January 3, 2015

Wishlist: Matching Separates

I'm swooning over separates these days. Something like this would be perfect for our trip to Hawaii. I can't resist the allure of a matching skirt and blouse set. It's the best of both worlds: wear it as a dress (my favourite) or wear them separately! I'd get so much wear out of a set like that.


I love this sunny yellow 50's set. The cutouts on the blouse are really sweet.

buy it here!


There is something about this print I really love. It's very versatile - the cut is summery, but the print is dark enough it could be worn layered in the fall or winter.
buy it here!


Oh, if only this beauty was in my size…there is nothing I don't love about this set. The colour, the cut, the print…all amazing!
buy it here!


I'm really drawn to the embroidered pussy willows on this set and the pockets on the skirt. Wouldn't it be so cute with a straw bag, big sunglasses and a pair of sandals in the summer? 
buy it here!



Lisa.xo

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh, lovely. Our tastes match, so stuff you like appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super charming and beautiful! The pussy willow set in particular is amazing! I swear, all of about two weeks ago, I was thinking to myself "I wonder why we don't see pussy willows depicted more in fashion" and now, boom, you found some. Coincidence? I rather think not! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it, two of those items sold already (I wanted to see the prices for reference) you really have to be fast with vintage! I would love to own a few vintage separates as well. Have you received the bustier your ordered? did it fit?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...