Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Outfits

For the last few years I've done a round up of my favourite outfit posts from each month. It's been a bit of an erratic year for blogging, so instead here are my favourite looks from the entire year.

Here they are, in no particular order:



This look pretty much sums up my style these days. Casual, with a hint of retro.



My birthday outfit, featuring my amazing Jenny skirt in Burlesque print from Pinup Girl Clothing.



Easily my favourite outfit of the summer, inspired by my Miss L Fire Bluebird sandals.



And finally, one of my most recent posts featuring one of my newest acquisitions for my vintage dress collection. I've decided I'm wearing this outfit to the opening of my next show in January. Can't wait!



Check out my other outfit roundups from 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010! (phew!)



Lisa.xo


4 comments:

  1. Wow. Hitting me like a punch in the gut, this retrospective reminds me how amazingly much I adore your style. It's so attractive and with wider breadth than most people suspect (when you categorize the look). These outfits are fabulous and I'd be thrilled to wear them in Fashion Heaven. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely round-up as always I think the last dress will be perfect for a dead of winter show opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously gorgeous looks one and all!!! Your birthday ensemble was nothing short of killer!!! (Would you believe it, I've been blogging for almost six years now and have never done a year in review outfit filled post like this; perhaps I'll finally try my hand at it come the end of 2015).

    Have an amazing, joyful, healthy and very vintage filled New Year!!!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are all so marvelous! It's hard to pick a favorite!

    Here is hoping that 2015 is just as fashionable!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...