Thursday, November 27, 2014

Two Months Later..

So I guess I needed more than a month.

I took this one morning a month ago before work on our front lawn. 

I've been struggling to write this post...I really don't like getting super personal on the blog. But I will tell you that on top of being very tired from overworking myself this year, the last two months have had personal stresses that I have been trying to deal with. I'm not out of the woods yet, but I'm in a much better place than I was a week ago. That's really all I can ask for right now.

Sorry this post is so vague...I really wanted to stop in and say I'm still here and ready to start blogging again, but also give you some - however lame it is - explanation for my extended absence.

I'm off work until the New Year now, so expect to see my face some more 'round these part. I missed you guys!

Lisa.xo

6 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back and that you are feeling like things are better:) You can always text me to hang out and chat. Things aren't all sparkles my way we all have our "things" to deal with, hope to see more of you on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we've missed you very much as well, dear Lisa. I'm deeply sorry that life been dealing you some challenging cards lately sweet dear. Thank you for touching base and letting us know that you're hanging in there. Please know that I'm always here 24/7 if you need someone to talk to about anything.

    Tons of hugs & wishes for a better last few weeks of the year,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Lisa - please email me if you wanna chat to a stranger on the internet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of the sunrise and a new day... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand about not wanting to be too personal on your blog. It is a struggle that I fight myself as well. I wish you all the luck in the world as you continue to your path out of the woods, and wish you all the best! And we look forward to your return to blogging whenever you are ready!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you well, and looking forward to more posts when you're feeling up to it! x

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...