Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Link Love #14

I was hoping to post an outfit today, but I've found myself cuddled up on the couch casually surfing the internet in an oversized sweater, hair in a bun and no makeup.

So instead, I'll kick off my return to blogging with some link love and share my finds with you today.


  • I really love street style fashion. Even if it's not vintage. I love seeing what everyday people want to wear every day. Hel Looks is a great site from Helsinki with an array of eclectic looks. 
  • The Sartorialist reminds us why fashion is more than just what's on the outside. 
  • Do you follow Joanna over at Dividing Vintage Moments? She's come up with this incredible idea that I'm thrilled to be taking part of: The Sisterhood of the Vintage Dress. I think I'm receiving the dress around April 2015, but in the meantime go check out how other bloggers have styled it.  
  • This is my new favourite breakfast: Cheddar Apple Handpies.

  • I recently bought a short vintage mink coat and I've been scouring Pintrest for outfit inspiration. I really love fur paired with casual clothes. This look is almost perfect (just imagine it with retro hair and red lips. yup. looks pretty good):



Have a great weekend!

Lisa.xo

1 comment:

  1. Hel Looks is one of my favourite fashion sites. EVER!!! I discovered it years ago and have been officially smitten ever since. How cool would it be if there was a Canadian version? (I know there are plenty of Canadian street style photogs and bloggers alike, but I haven't found one that is quite the same here yet.

    Big hugs & tons of happy start of December wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...