Friday, July 5, 2013

Outfits: Pretty in Pink

No such thing as too much of a good thing right? Yesterday, pink was good and I dressed in it from head to toe.



I also ventured away from my house for the first time in BDV history to take outfit photos. Thankfully working in theatre has got me used to people staring at me. I've heard other bloggers say how uncomfortable they are taking photos out in public...now where I took mine was a pretty quiet place, but there were still stares from the vehicles driving by. I decided not to care and actually had fun having my little photoshoot.














My 31st birthday is tomorrow and I've got some low key plans with a few other couples - mainly dinner out and some drinks. I'm sure The Boy and I will head out to do something in the afternoon as well.

Other than that I'm gearing up to paint my dressing room and keep cleaning our basement (it currently looks like it belongs on an episode of Hoarders...yikes!) and generally enjoying not working for the summer. Life is good. :)

50's Cat Eye Glasses: Were Grandma Cotton's (new lenses from Osborne Spectacle
50's Pink & White Striped Dress: Ragpickers
60's Pink Enamel Floral Brooch: Rhymes with Orange
White Plastic Bangle: Thrifted
80's Hot Pink Clutch: Thrifted
Sandals: Zigisoho, Winners


Lisa.xo


8 comments:

  1. What a joyful riot of my all-time favourite hue! I love the pink popsicle hue of your handbag and darling floral brooch - this time of year screams out for feel-good colour like that. So pretty, fun, and stylish!!!

    Tons of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Pink is the go-to colour this summer. It's just so cheery! How can you go wrong?

      Lisa.

      Delete
  2. Pink is a beautiful color and I love your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The glasses belonged to my Grandma. She wore them in the 50's. I had my Rx put into them this year and I LOVE wearing them.

      Lisa.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous outfit! That dress is darling and I love the brooch you paired it with!

    Happy Birthday!!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes! :)

      Lisa.

      Delete
  4. I am in love with that dress. It is PERFECT (and looks awesome on you)!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...