Sunday, May 26, 2013

Outfits: Start with the Purse

I have a serious crush on this purse. It was a gift from the costume designer on Angels in America: Perestroika and she could not have done any better. I squealed with glee when I opened it. 

This is how good she is; without knowing it she bought me a purse which combines two of my favourite sartorial fetishes: wicker summer purses and nautical. So today's outfit started with the purse. 

Working so much has got me rocking pants a lot these days. Spring in Winnipeg has come late and summer isn't quite here yet, so I haven't had a chance to wear any of my summer dresses yet. :(



You also might notice how straight my hair is compared to how I normally wear it. I finally got around to buying a Chi flat iron and have been enjoying this different look for the last week. Straightening my hair makes it look soooo long!! :) 



Vintage Wooden Parrot Necklace: Vintage Glory
Red and White Striped Tee: Gap, Thrifted
Braided White Leather Belt: Thrifted
Navy Trousers: Jacob
Red Espadrilles: George
Vintage Nautical Purse: Gift from Mo

Lisa.xo

4 comments:

  1. Everything about this summery outfit feels so fresh, yet timeless, and endlessly pretty. That bag really is all kinds of fantastic! I'd be basing many an outfit around it, if I had one like it, too. You look absolutely stellar, honey!

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a purse!! And such an adorable outfit too!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  3. this purse totally hits the nail! love it.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...