Thursday, May 30, 2013

Outfits: Back to Normal...

Life seems to be returning back to normal...after months of working incredibly hard and sometimes around the clock.

The show I'm working in for Shakespeare in the Ruins started school matinees yesterday - which for me, means shorter working days...and evenings free!

Last night The Boy and I went out for dinner with friends of ours. It was so lovely! It felt so normal!! lol!

Dressing up was in order...of course. I put on my favourite dress. :)




You may also notice that I am suddenly sporting bangs...I cut my hair hours after taking the photos from my last outfit post...it might have been a bit of an impulse decision...one I am not regretting...






Hair Flower: Claire's
Vintage Dress: Ragtime (in Ottawa)
Coral Bracelet: Forever 21
Patent Turquoise and Cork Peep Toe Wedges: Le Chateau
Bamboo Birdcage Purse: Thrifted, Value Village

Lisa.xo 



7 comments:

  1. are you telling me YOU cut your hair or decided to get it cut? Your new bangs really suit you especially since you define your brows so well. I love your outfits posts and will be looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I cut them myself. I had blunt bangs cut by my hairdresser last spring, then cut them into betty bangs last summer and decided I'd like to rock them again this summer, so I did it myself at home with a sharp pair of scissors. I checked out a lot of YouTube vids on the subject last year before I took the plunge. I was a lot more confident tackling it this year.

      And thank you! I'd like to post more outfit photos. It takes some dedication to remember to snap some photos before heading out some days.

      Lisa.

      Delete
  2. you look amazing! i love your dress and your hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This dress is one of my favourites!

      Lisa.

      Delete
  3. Betty bangs! I wish I had the courage to try those, but I could only just pull off the full bangs trend from last fall. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love betty bangs. They really help give any outfit a vintage/rockabilly vibe. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Marvelous job on your bangs - that length looks like the universe designed it just for you, gorgeous gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Utterly adore your dress - and this whole charming ensembles - as well.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...