Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Keeping Busy with Work (as usual..)

Sorry for the radio silence folks! Work and life has kept me away from the computer for the last week or so.

These are what my days are looking like as of late:

photo snagged from my Instagram account

I've been stationed behind my prompt book calling cues as we have our dress rehearsals for Theatre by the River's production of Mike Bartlett's COCK and BULL.

And we open this Saturday!!

Plus I start another job buying costumes tomorrow for a Canadian sketch comedy series being shot in Winnipeg right now...life is gonna get a bit busier...ah!

If you live in Winnipeg, come see COCK and BULL. They are amazing shows that I am incredibly proud to be a part of.
For more info and to buy tickets go here.

Sooo...things might be staying a little quiet around these parts for the next week or two...if you miss me you can always stalk follow me on Instagram in the meantime.


Lisa.xo

2 comments:

  1. A job buying costumes sounds seriously awesome to me. A lot of work, I'm sure, but definitely fun all the same. I really hope it proves to be just that for you, sweet gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your newest costume buying gig sounds really interesting you know I stalk/follow you on instagram even if I don't comment on each pic:)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...