Friday, September 18, 2015

Long Time No See!

Thank you all for bearing with my radio silence this year. I am literally and figuratively in a different place than I was when I last posted in February. I haven't been ready to write anything here until now.

Since I last posted I have become single, I started a new phase in my career, I've moved downtown and got rid of my car!

After 8 1/2 years and a lot of thought and heartache I decided to leave The Boy in May. It's complicated (as all breakups are), but it was a difficult decision that I needed to make for my own happiness. It's been a really tough summer as I've transitioned to being single for the first time in almost a decade. But it was the right choice and ultimately I am happier.

I have a new job! Those of you who follow me on Instagram will know that I am no longer stage managing. I am now the General Manager for Shakespeare in the Ruins! I love my new job and couldn't be happier to be in this next phase of my career.

Soooo.....that's primarily what's been occupying my mind, heart, body and soul since we last spoke. My entire life is different. It's both exciting and frightening.

Truth be told I'm ready to leave this blog behind me with so many other things this year. But don't worry...I am working on a brand new blog with a slightly shifted focus which I am planning on launching in early October. I will announce my new blog here when that happens, but if you're interested in what I'm up to day to day I'm still posting regularly on Instagram, so follow me there. :)


Thanks for sticking around guys! I've missed blogging. See you soon.
Lisa.xo

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had the emotional turmoil of the break up but the job sounds fantastic!! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your new blog and focus! Your no longer a ' burbs girl;)
    Best of luck in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Lisa, it's excellent to see an update from you. I'm deeply sorry that you've been going through such a truly difficult period. Thank you for speaking so candidly about it with us. I'm so proud of you and all you've been accomplishing lately. From the bottom of my heart, I hope that the rest of this year smiles kindly on you.

    Giant hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about a change! I'm sorry for the emotional stress, as, even if a break up is a good thing, as some are, it is never pleasant. But congrats on moving forward and on the new job and new place!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...