So instead, I'll kick off my return to blogging with some link love and share my finds with you today.
- I really love street style fashion. Even if it's not vintage. I love seeing what everyday people want to wear every day. Hel Looks is a great site from Helsinki with an array of eclectic looks.
- The Sartorialist reminds us why fashion is more than just what's on the outside.
- Do you follow Joanna over at Dividing Vintage Moments? She's come up with this incredible idea that I'm thrilled to be taking part of: The Sisterhood of the Vintage Dress. I think I'm receiving the dress around April 2015, but in the meantime go check out how other bloggers have styled it.
- This is my new favourite breakfast: Cheddar Apple Handpies.
- I recently bought a short vintage mink coat and I've been scouring Pintrest for outfit inspiration. I really love fur paired with casual clothes. This look is almost perfect (just imagine it with retro hair and red lips. yup. looks pretty good):
Have a great weekend!