Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wishlist: Trying So Hard Not to Shop

Online shopping is haunting me...

I am desperate to add these two cute, kitchy pieces to my wardrobe:



Thankfully the Jenny skirt in Burlesque Performer print (by Micheline Pitt!) is not for sale yet, but like a true shopaholic I visit the webpage every few days to say hi.


A local musical theatre company is presenting the Broadway version of The Little Mermaid this August and like a true fangirl I've already bought my front row ticket. I kinda want this tee so I can wear it when I go...like the dork that I am. 

buy it here


So far I've resisted the temptation...we'll see how I do....


Lisa.xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! You have great will-power. These are adorable.

    I'm going to the annual Coney Island Mermaid Parade in two weeks -- the t-shirt would fit right in.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...