Thursday, June 19, 2014

Inspiration: Jazz Age Lawn Party

So, technically it's not "my era", but what vintage enthusiast could resist a Gatsby era party complete with big band, dancing and a picnic?!

Not me. I'd love to attend the Jazz Age Lawn Party one day. In the meantime I'll just ogle the photos and beautiful fashions online.




And in honour of this event (which just passed, but they do another Jazz Age Lawn Party in August!) I will be sharing some authentic 20's vintage from my collection with you for Show and Tell this week! Stay Tuned!


Lisa.xo

2 comments:

  1. *I die!!!* :) Seriously, while this isn't quite my closet's era either, I adore vintage in general so much that any good display of it, whether on one individual or hundreds at the same time, makes me a very happy camper to see. I too would wildly love to attend this party one day. It's not overly likely to happen, but a gal can always dream (ditto for both VLV and the Summer Jamboree in Italy).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,i have to be true, it's not my ear either - but i love to look at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...