- I just love the simplicity of this outfit from Fifties Darling. So pretty!
- Has anyone else seen this fascinating (and somewhat frightening) video about The Innovation of Loneliness? And if you have time go check out the TED Talks speech that inspired it here.
- And another video this week for you. Did anyone watch The Voice when Melanie Martinez was a contestant? I love her unique sound and really love the video for her song Dollhouse. If you've never heard of Melanie I highly recommend searching her on YouTube. She does the most amazing covers!!
- This stunning photo from Vintage Valley. Can you tell I'm longing for warmer days?
- I love this blog: The Nesting Place. She has the best philosophy for living: "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful". I really enjoyed her post about The 1 Thing Every Home Needs. Go read it (and poke around her blog as well! It's a good one!)!
Have a great weekend!