Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Link Love #6

This weeks link love is all over the map. We start out with a wintry outfit and quickly move to a whole bunch of spring looks. I must be ready for winter to be over…

  • There isn't anything I don't love about this wintry outfit from Atomic Redhead. It's the perfect combination of vintage style and effortlessness - something I am striving toward with my wardrobe these days. 

  • Summer dreaming with Fleur over on Diary of a Vintage Girl. Love this hat (available to purchase here) and cluster of flowers. 






Have a great weekend!

Lisa.xo




3 comments:

  1. What a great post! These are some stylish ladies. Jessica is one of my top favorites.

    I gasped when I saw the summary and tiny repro of the first pic in my blog-feed. My first thought was, "When did Lisa dye her hair?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Janey's outfit is sensational. That lovely lady has such a killer sense of style, eye for colour combinations, and endlessly awesome collection of accessories. Thank you very much for including me here, sweet dear, I really appreciate it and will be smiling all evening now.

    Have a marvelous, fun filled weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a wonderful thing to wake up to! Thank you so very much for including me!

    What a wonderful selection of fabulous ladies. I adore Jessica so much and I love link posts because they expose me to other wonderful bloggers!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...