I thought after all that I would share with you what I learned after it all. In no particular order:
1. Some days it was really tough to find the motivation to post. I will never be one of those bloggers that posts every day. As I said before, I enjoy my days off (like yesterday!)
image found here.
2. A short post is better than no post at all. Some days there was only time for a quick post and one photo.
I really wanted to find an image of a short wooden post stuck in the ground here, but couldn't find one...boo.
Please imagine one if you will!
3. Working at a costume shop is not glamourous. Here's the proof:
4. I wear am wearing a lot of red, blue and white!
5. I miss posting about my house. Expect a weekly house post going forward. I love sharing my decorating escapades with you. I really hope you enjoy them too (seeing as though my house is far from being overly vintage).
my living room, for those of you who may be new subscribers in the last month
6. Outfit posts are not as difficult as I once thought they were. I can get a quick outfit post up in less than 15 minutes!
Clock image found here
7. I'm excited to share more of my vintage dresses with you! They seem to be a hit! And I love wearing them too.
As we begin the month of July I will be testing out a weekly posting schedule. As I said, by no means will I be posting every day as I have been, but I will certainly be posting 4-5 times a week.
Thanks for all your support and comments! Each and every one makes me smile and brightens my day a little more! And welcome to all my new readers! :)